In this article, you will learn how to add a PDF in a page or post using page and post editor. You can use this feature to add something like a resume, CV, flowchart, or virtually any kind of document — available for download by your visitors.
1. Log into BoldGrid.
2. Click Pages.
3. Select the page you want to edit.
4. Click Add Media.
5. Click Upload Files.
6. Drag your PDF file into the screen or select it from your computer.
7. Select the PDF and click Insert into post orInsert into page (depending on if you are editing a post or a page).
8. You will now see an active link to the PDF in your page content
9. Notice, when you click the PDF link, you will see a link, this will be saved and can be used to download the file